CNA & HHA Package Deal $499
Interest-Free Payment Plans.
Call for Details!
This Package Includes:
1) 75-Hour Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate Training
- Hands-On Training to prepare you to work one-on-one with clients directly in their home as a Home Health Aide.
- Access to 2020 updated Home Health Aide on-line course.
- 75-Hour certificate that allows you to work with any type of Home Health Agency that bills Medicaid/Medicare.
- No state exam or license is necessary for Home Health Aides. The certificate you receive after successful completion of the courses will make you eligible to work as an HHA in Florida.
2) American Heart Association BLS (CPR) for Healthcare Providers
- American Heart Association BLS is recognized and typically mandatory for work in Florida healthcare facilities.
- Learn how to perform CPR within a home and/or healthcare environment.
- Receive a 2-year BLS CPR certification after successful completion of the course.
3) Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Test Prep Training
- Hands-On Training of the 21 CNA Skills to prepare for the clinical portion of the State CNA exam administered by Prometric.
- Train in a professional environment complete with real hospital beds, medical equipment and supplies. Each classroom is equipped for hands-on practice.
- CNA Training Manual written specific to prepare for the Florida Certified Nursing Assistant Written portion of the state CNA exam administered by Prometric.
- Two additional Practice Sessions of 2 hours each scheduled prior to your state exam date.
4) Assisting with Self-Administered Medication (Med Tech)
- Get trained to properly assist residents in taking their self-administered medication in a Home Health setting and/or Assisted Living Facility in Florida.
- Taught by a Registered Nurse using the Florida Department of Elder Affairs curriculum.
- Receive 1-Year Certification for work in assisted Living and/or Home Health after successful completion.
5) Plus… Eight Additional 2-Year Continuing Education Courses:
- Domestic Violence CEU Certification
- Prevention of Medical Errors CEU Certification
- Assisting with Death and Dying CEU Certification
- Prevention of Falls in the Elderly CEU Certification
- HIV/AIDS & Blood Borne Pathogens CEU Certification
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders CEU Certification
- Legal and Ethical Concepts: How to protect your License CEU Certification
- Infection Control & Protecting Yourself and Others from Tuberculosis CEU Certification
After Successful Completion, You Will Receive:
- 75-Hour Home Health Aide Certification
- American Heart Association BLS CPR
- Med Tech Certification
- 8 Medical Occupational CEU Certifications
Plus, you will be prepared to take the Florida Certified Nurse Assistant Exam. (Note: State testing fee is additional and paid directly to Prometric)
No High School Diploma or GED Required
Florida Board of Nursing does not require applicants have a High School Diploma or GED to become a Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Aide. All you need is the desire to become a CNA & HHA.
Each Fully-Equipped Classroom Features:
- Dual Hand Washing Stations
- Free-Standing Patient Toilet
- 4 Electric Hospital Beds & Patient Stations to practice
- 4 Life Size Medical Training Mannequins
- Wheel Chairs
- Specialized Dual Head Teaching Stethoscopes
- Complete Healthcare-Quality Medical Supplies including personal protective equipment such as gowns, gloves, masks and eyewear as needed.
Our facilities are designed for your training comfort and needs. We welcome and encourage visiting our campuses for a tour of the training facilities. Our Student Services team would be pleased to be your guide and to answer any questions or concerns.
Hope to see you soon!